Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A
- Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set Steel M1A, M14 Matte... $25.99 Available
- Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can... $12.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $22.99 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 USGI Combination Tool Steel Matte... $9.59 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 308 Winchester... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Foam... $5.99 Available
- Surefire Replacement Bulb for E2 Executive Elite Flashlight... $14.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $19.29 - $137.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine Springfield M14, M1A 308 Winchester Steel ... $17.99 - $18.29 Select Options
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $5.09 - $7.19 Select Options
- Hoppe's 1-Piece Universal Pistol Cleaning Rod All Calibers 8"... $5.99 Available
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $6.29 Available
Features: Used to grease the bolt roller of the M1A, M14 rifle
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.