Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W 13-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $172.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W 15-Round Polymer... $24.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Gun Oil 2-1/4 oz Liquid... $2.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Available Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W 22-Round Polymer... $34.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Safety with Spring Glock 17, 19, 20, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $17.05 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $2.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Glock 19, 23 Magazine to fit Glock 26,... $12.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 22 Long Rifle 12-Round... $26.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.