Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W 13-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $18.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $1.99 Select Options
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Glock 19, 23 Magazine to fit Glock 26,... $12.99 Available
- Hevi-Shot Dead Coyote Ammunition 12 Gauge 3-1/2" 00 Buckshot... $23.99 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 19, 23, 32,... $6.99 Available
- Glock Slide Cover Plate Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $2.99 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $6.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Compact Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $49.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.