Energizer Battery 377 Silver Oxide Pack of 2
- LaserLyte Laser Trainer Target System... $147.99 Available
- LaserLyte Cartridge Laser Trainer Fits All 9mm... $83.99 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain... $23.93 Available
- LaserLyte Cartridge Laser Trainer Fits All 45 ACP... $83.99 Available
- Energizer Battery 364 Silver Oxide... $1.16 Available
- LaserLyte Cartridge Laser Trainer for 380 ACP... $83.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery 392 Silver Oxide... $1.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- LaserLyte LT-Pro Laser Trainer for .380 to .45 acp Caliber... $104.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Pistol Bore Cleaning Brush 357, 38 Caliber 9mm 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- Winchester Primers #209 Shotshell... $37.99 - $169.99 Select Options
- LaserLyte Laser Trainer for 22 Caliber... $83.99 Available
- Seven year shelf life
- This battery will substitute for: Eveready 376, 377; Vinnic: S626, L626; Renata 37; Duracell D377; Varta V377; RayoVac 377; Maxell/Toshiba SR626W, SR626SW, LR626; IEC SR66, LR66; Other # SG4, GP77, AG4
Shipping Weight: 0.005 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.