Kershaw Knockout Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.25" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
The Kershaw Knockout folding knife is lightweight, yet incredibly strong. It features a sub-frame lock to keep the blade locked securely and safely open while in use. The Knockout is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. This knife was designed to be lightweight and versatile providing a great option for an every day carry knife. The Knockout also comes with a quad-carry pocketclip so the knife can be carried however you prefer and sit deep inside your pocket.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Handle Material: Machined aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Quad-carry (tip-up/ tip-down, left/right)
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-frame lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Closed Length: 4-5/8"
- Overall Length: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Kershaw Blackout Folding Knife 3-1/4" Sandvik 13C26 Stainless... View More Options
- SOG SOGzilla Small Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Drop Point... View More Options
- SOG Twitch XL Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.25" AUS-8... View More Options
- BlackHawk Blades Point Man Folding Knife 3.4" AUS8A Stainless... View More Options