Kershaw Knockout Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.25" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $26.99 Available
- Kershaw Blackout Folding Knife 3-1/4" Sandvik 13C26 Stainless... $72.99 Select Options
- SOG Twitch XL Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.25" AUS-8... $67.99 - $93.99 Select Options
- SOG SOGzilla Small Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Drop Point... $31.49 Select Options
- BlackHawk Blades Point Man Folding Knife 3.4" AUS8A Stainless... $82.99 Select Options
The Kershaw Knockout folding knife is lightweight, yet incredibly strong. It features a sub-frame lock to keep the blade locked securely and safely open while in use. The Knockout is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. This knife was designed to be lightweight and versatile providing a great option for an every day carry knife. The Knockout also comes with a quad-carry pocketclip so the knife can be carried however you prefer and sit deep inside your pocket.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Handle Material: Machined aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Quad-carry (tip-up/ tip-down, left/right)
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-frame lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Closed Length: 4-5/8"
- Overall Length: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.