SOG Flash I Assisted Opening Tactical Folding Knife 2.5" Partially Serrated Drop Point AUS 8 Stainless Steel TiNi Coated Blade Aluminum Handle Gray
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $14.99 Available
- Lansky Deluxe Easy Grip Tungsten Carbide Knife Sharpener... $6.99 Available
The SOG Flash I features an AUS 8 Stainless Steel blade with SOG's unique Cryogenic Heat Treatment that makes the blade super tough and increased edge retention. The Anodized Aluminum handle feels extraordinary in your hand and looks cool as well. The patent pending bayonet style clip allows for discreet deep pocket carry and can be moved for right or left hand carry. Pick up your Flash I today and own one of the coolest knives available.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Slide Lock
- Blade Finish: Black TiNi
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: .09"
- Overall Length: 5.75"
- Weight: 1.6 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart