Sierra "Infinity Exterior Ballistic Software Version 6" CD-ROM
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 308 Winchester M1A,... $4.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #7 7mm Remington... $5.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Extension Glock 29, 30 (9-Round) Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round with... $13.99 Available
- "The M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck... $19.99 Available
- "Living with the Big .50: The Shooter's Guide to the World's... $26.99 Available
- Blemished Match Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $18.99 Available
- CJ Weapons Bore Stay Bore Guide AR-10... $25.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $19.99 Available
- "Gun Digest 2013, 67th Edition" Book by Jerry Lee... $21.99 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
System Requirements: Windows Vista, XP or Win2k, 800x600 resolution (1024x768 recommended), Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Dot Net Framework 2.0 or higher (included in install), 60 mb hard drive space.
System Requirements Note: This software is reported to work with, but is not certified with Windows 7.
Summary of Features/Capabilities:
Version 6 has been revised to include improved atmosphere models and altitude estimates with atmospheric conditions. Print formats include an MOA column and tabular formats have been added for tactical shooters in MOA and MIL including uphill and downhill calculations. Profiled winds allows for five separate wind zone conditions downrange for deflection/drop/rise calculations. Twist rate calculates recommended twist rate for each bullet/muzzle velocity/stability factor. Recoil calculates recoil momentum and energy for each gun weight/bullet weight/powder charge weight/muzzle velocity combination.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.