GG&G XDS-2 Tactical Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.25" Aluminum Black
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.5"... $212.99 Available
- GG&G XDS Quick Detach Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7"... $202.99 Available
- GG&G XDS Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7" to 9.5"... $182.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $11.15 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $19.99 Available
- Peltor Indoor-Outdoor Range E-A-R Ear Plugs (NRR 22 dB) 1 Pair... $11.29 Available
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $22.20 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain... $21.49 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Available
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- Surefire EP3 Sonic Defender Ear Plugs (NRR 24 dB) ... $12.56 Select Options
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $26.99 - $269.90 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Block 4 Picatinny Rail AR-15, LR-308 Bull Barrel... $29.49 Available
- Remington Premier Match Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 130 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $46.74 Available
The XDS-2 Bipod features extremely rugged design, and is manufactured from aircraft quality 6061 T-6 Aluminum alloy with extreme duty connections. All aluminum components are bead blasted and Type III hard anodized per mil-spec in a non-reflective matte black combat finish. The XDS-2 Tactical Bipod has 20 degrees of panning capability to the left and right of the center position. Panning mechanism has an easy to operate thumbnut tension adjustment. The Tactical Bipod also has 25 degrees of canting capability each side of center. Canting mechanism is also easy to adjust with a thumbnut tension adjustment.
The XDS-2 Tactical Bipod features silent spring lock leg deployment for easy and quiet deployment. The Bipod legs can be folded and locked in a full forward position, deployed and locked in a 45 degree forward position, or deployed and locked in the standard straight down position to accommodate any terrain or shooting position. When the XDS-2 Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the 45 degree forward position the Bipod is 6" tall. When the Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the straight down position they can be independently adjusted from 8" to 10.25". The legs of the XDS-2 Bipod can also be used as a vertical grip if necessary. The bipod comes standard with tough rubber all-weather/all-terrain replaceable feet.
- Weight: 15 ounces
- Adjustable: 8" to 10.25"
- Cant/Panning: 25 degrees of cant and 20 degrees of panning capability
- Extremely rugged construction.
- Tool-Less installation.
- Replaceable all-terrain feet
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.