Spyderco C12SBK2 Matriarch2 Folding Knife 3.57" Spyderdge VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This is not a utility knife, this is a highly effective self-defense tool that was designed and built at the request of a South African dealer who's customers were in serious need of an effective and affordable defensive knife.
The Matriarch2 features the improved construction of the fourth generation Endura handle and lock. The best part of this upgraded handle design is the fact that it allows for completely ambidextrous, four-way carry. A very important factor to consider when carrying a knife for self-defense.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiber Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Blade Shape: Reverse "S"
- Serrated: Fully
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Mid-back Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 3.55"
- Blade Thickness: .118"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.39"
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Made in Japan