Spyderco C12SBK2 Matriarch2 Folding Knife 3.57" Spyderdge VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
This is not a utility knife, this is a highly effective self-defense tool that was designed and built at the request of a South African dealer who's customers were in serious need of an effective and affordable defensive knife.
The Matriarch2 features the improved construction of the fourth generation Endura handle and lock. The best part of this upgraded handle design is the fact that it allows for completely ambidextrous, four-way carry. A very important factor to consider when carrying a knife for self-defense.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiber Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Blade Shape: Reverse "S"
- Serrated: Fully
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Mid-back Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 3.55"
- Blade Thickness: .118"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.39"
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Made in Japan
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 View More Options
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $26.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK