Spyderco C12SBK2 Matriarch2 Folding Knife 3.57" Spyderdge VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Crosman Destroyer Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9 Grain Pointed... $4.29 Available
- RWS Super-H-Point Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7 Grain Hollow... $9.74 Available
- HK Magazine HK USP 45 ACP Steel Blue... $54.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- Beretta Magazine PX4 Storm Air Pistol 177 Caliber 16 Round... $9.99 Available
- Hatsan Vortex Supreme Airgun Pellets Round Nose... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Hatsan Vortex Express Airgun Pellets Round Nose Tin of 500... $11.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- KNS Front Sling Swivel Mount Stud Steel Parkerized... $13.00 Available
- Harris Bipod Adapter Stud Flange Nut for Wood Forends Black... $10.79 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 USGI Combination Tool Steel Matte... $9.59 Available
- Harris Bipod Adapter Stud Flange Nut for Hollow Plastic... $11.29 Available
- KA-BAR TDI Foldling Tactical Knife 3.63" Serrated Drop Point... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nikon M-308 Rifle Scope 4-16x 42mm Side Focus... $429.95 - $449.95 Select Options
This is not a utility knife, this is a highly effective self-defense tool that was designed and built at the request of a South African dealer who's customers were in serious need of an effective and affordable defensive knife.
The Matriarch2 features the improved construction of the fourth generation Endura handle and lock. The best part of this upgraded handle design is the fact that it allows for completely ambidextrous, four-way carry. A very important factor to consider when carrying a knife for self-defense.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiber Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Blade Shape: Reverse "S"
- Serrated: Fully
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Mid-back Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 3.55"
- Blade Thickness: .118"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.39"
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Made in Japan
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.