Cold Steel Code-4 Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Gray
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Gatco Edgemate 5-Stone Ultimate Diamond Knife Sharpening... $74.99 Available
The Code-4 features a blade made from Japanese AUS 8A Stainless Steel. This steel excellent for everyday use, it is easy to maintain and will take and hold an extremely sharp edge. The Cold Steel Code-4 comes razor sharp out of the box and can be had in either plain edge for easier maintenance, or half serrated for cutting tough fibrous materials such as seatbelts. The Code-4 is meant for serious work and like all Cold Steel Knives, it has been torture tested. The Code-4 benefits from the Demko Tri-Ad Lock which is renowned for its incredible strength. Dual thumb studs and an ambidextrous pocket clip make the Code-4 a great choice for righties or lefties.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Opening Method: Dual Thum Studs
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: .138"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 4.3 oz