Gamo Varmint Hunter HP Air Rifle 177 Caliber Olive Drab Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 4x 32mm Matte Light and Laser
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammo Can Tall 30 Caliber Plastic... $10.99 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Available
- Peltor PTL Push-To-Listen Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Black... $55.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Varmint Hunter HP Air Rifle
Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Overall Length: 43.75"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 41 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-3/4 lbs.
Trigger: Two Stage Adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1400 fps with PBA
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Rifle Steel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.