Primos Trigger Stick 2-Point Gun Rest Attachment
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- NRA Official Smallbore Rifle Training Target TQ-3/5 50 Yard... $8.19 Available
- Under Armour UA EVO ColdGear Hood... $24.99 Select Options
- Williams WGRS-Black Diamond Guide Receiver Peep Sight Thompson... $35.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Trace Eraser Spear Tip Rifle Cleaning Jag 338 Caliber... $2.63 Available
- EZ Target Bench Rest Practice Target 11.25" x 11.25" Paper... $5.09 Available
- Caldwell Plain Paper Target 4" Bullseye Package of 25... $1.79 Closeout Special
- Williams FP-Legend Receiver Peep Sight Modern Muzzleloading... $65.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Primos Gen 2 Jim Shockey Deluxe Trigger Stick Tall Tripod... $134.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington UMC Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $34.99 - $337.99 Select Options
- Sitka Gear Men's Jetstream Vest Polyester... $161.00 Select Options
- Eberlestock X2 Backpack Polyester and Nylon... $189.00 Select Options
The Primos 2-Point Gun Rest allows you to turn any tripod with a 1/4-20 thread pattern into a gun rest. The 2-point Rest is height and tilt adjustable and provides a sturdy fit, allowing you feel secure while you sight up on that trophy this season.
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.