GG&G 45 Degree Offset Picatinny Accessory Rail Aluminum Matte
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $22.20 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Bulldog Tactical Rifle Gun Case 29" Ultra Compact Discreet... $27.30 Available
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 12 Gauge Aluminum... $11.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $82.99 - $110.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 260 Remington... $67.99 Available
- TRUGLO Reflex Red Dot Sight Red and Green 4-Pattern Reticle... $69.99 Available
- Material: Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Top Rail Space Occupied when Installed: 2.5"
- Weight: 1.45 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.112 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.