Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 60 Grain Flat Base Box of 100
- Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 60 Grain Spire Point... $14.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain with... $19.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $60.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 75 Grain... $19.29 - $644.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #211 300 Remington Ultra... $1.79 - $2.19 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $40.49 - $321.99 Select Options
Hornady's swaging process creates precise formation of the core around the tip of the bullet, creating a build-up of energy which contributes to its phenomenal performance.
The copper jacket provides the necessary bearing surface for maximum stability out of the barrel, and the jacket is built to withstand the fast twist rates of the most advanced varmint rifles. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.