Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 60 Grain Flat Base Box of 100
- Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 60 Grain Spire Point... $14.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain with... $19.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $60.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
Hornady's swaging process creates precise formation of the core around the tip of the bullet, creating a build-up of energy which contributes to its phenomenal performance.
The copper jacket provides the necessary bearing surface for maximum stability out of the barrel, and the jacket is built to withstand the fast twist rates of the most advanced varmint rifles. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.