RCBS Trim and Form Die 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser) from 30-06 Springfield
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 303 British, 7.7mm Japanese,... $4.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $7.49 Select Options
- JP Enterprises Tuned and Polished Buffer Spring AR-10, LR-308... $21.80 Available
- Baker Muzzle Brake and Flash Hider Tap AR-15 1/2"-28... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 32 Caliber, 8mm (323... $11.99 Available
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 30-06 Springfield... $67.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Ejection Port Cover AR-15 6.8 SPC II Armor-Tuff... $13.29 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #31, 7.7mm (312 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die Set 338 Lapua Magnum... $226.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Power Drill Converter... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Headspace Gage 5 Bushing Set with... $30.27 Available
- Forster Co-Ax Single Stage Press Short Handle... $21.99 Available
Material: Heat-Treated Steel
Die Type Included:
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.