GG&G UFIR Under Forend Integrated Rail for AR-15 Rifle & M4 Handguard Aluminum Matte
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $22.20 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 223 Remington... $10.79 Available
- Remington Magazine Model 783 Short Action 4 Round Steel... $21.99 Available
- John Masen Buttstock Rifle Cleaning Kit AR-15... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.59 Select Options
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $14.79 - $82.99 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $23.49 - $427.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $16.28 - $24.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Vertical Grip Bipod Polymer Black... $21.99 Available
- Model 1 Buttstock Wrench AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Steel... $5.00 Available
Material: 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
Weight: 1.6 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.