GG&G UFIR Under Forend Integrated Rail for AR-15 Rifle & M4 Handguard Aluminum Matte
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $22.20 Available
- Remington Magazine Model 783 Short Action 4 Round Steel... $21.99 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.59 Select Options
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $14.79 - $82.99 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical React Ergonomic Vertical Forend Grip... $19.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Vertical Grip Bipod Polymer Black... $21.99 Available
- Model 1 Buttstock Wrench AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Steel... $5.00 Available
- DPMS Pipe Cleaners for AR-15, LR-308 Gas Tube Package of 20... $8.49 Available
- Aimpoint Killflash Filter Rifle Scope Lens Cover ARD... $41.00 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- ProMag Tactical Pistol Grip AR-15 Polymer Black... $11.29 Available
Material: 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
Weight: 1.6 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.