Safariland 6378 ALS Paddle and Belt Loop Holster Right Hand S&W M&P Composite Black
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Safariland 71 Single Magazine Pouch... $15.29 Select Options
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve S&W M&P... $10.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Officer 45 ACP... $36.99 Available
- Williams Ace In the Hole Sight Set with Picatinny Base Ruger... $55.99 Available
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $39.99 Available
- Swenson Semi Drop-In Barrel 1911 Government 45 ACP 1 in 16"... $61.99 Available
- "Smith & Wesson M&P9 Disassembly & Reassembly" DVD... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Safariland 6378 ALS Paddle and Belt Loop Holster Smith and... $42.99 Select Options
- TRUGLO TFO Sight Set S&W M&P, SD9, SD40 Steel Tritium / Fiber... $89.99 Select Options
- Storm Lake Barrel S&W M&P Full Size 9mm Luger 1 in 16" Twist... $199.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Storm Lake Conversion Barrel S&W M&P 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $149.99 - $164.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.