Swenson Extended Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Matte Stainless Steel
- Kimber Kim-Pro Tac-Mag Magazine with 3 Base Pads 1911... $29.99 Select Options
- Swenson Extended Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Blue... $23.99 Available
- Arredondo Magazine Follower STI-2011 9mm Luger Teflon White... $10.99 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring Sig Sauer P220, P226,... $3.95 Available
- Kimber Rimfire Target Conversion Magazine 1911 Government 22... $22.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- Kimber Thumb Safety 1911 Matte Stainless Steel... $30.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Hammer Strut Pin 1911 Blue Package of 2... $2.95 Available
- HSM Custom Bullets 9mm Luger (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Plated... $53.14 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 44 Caliber Box of 1000... $40.49 Available
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.