Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger 10/22" Book
- Power Custom Recoil Spring Ruger 10/22 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25x2 Magazine 10/22 Ruger 22 Long Rifle Tandem... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.99 Available
- Alangator TriMag Triple Magazine Coupler Ruger 10/22 Polymer... $8.73 Available
- Ruger Barrel Retainer Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/22,... $1.99 Available
- Ruger Receiver Cross Pin Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/44,... $1.99 Available
- Ruger Receiver Plug Screw Ruger 10/22, 96/22, 96/22 Magnum,... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.99 Available
- Streamlight Nano Keychain Flashlight LED Bulb Aluminum Black... $5.99 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.49 - $6.99 Select Options
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 870 Shotguns" Book... $6.99 Available
Excerpt from the guide:
The 10/22 uses a rotary magazine. Retracting the bolt handle cocks the internal hammer and compresses the recoil spring. When the bolt is manually released it moves forward (driven by the recoil spring), strips a cartridge from the magazine (if magazine is loaded) and chambers the cartridge. The bolt is held against the chambered cartridge by the recoil spring. When the trigger is pulled, the hammer is released and strikes the firing pin which indents the cartridge case rim and ignites the priming compound inside the rim. As the bullet leaves the barrel, the bolt is forced rearward automatically, extracting and ejecting the fired case, and at the same time cocking the hammer and compressing the recoil spring again. Once the trigger is released the rifle is ready to fire again and will cycle repeatedly until there are no more cartridges in the magazine.
More of What's Inside:
Publisher: Not listed
Date of Publication: Not listed
Number of Pages: 55
From the publisher:
The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models from 1964 ~ 2005.
? Includes all serial numbers and manufacture dates for all models from 1964 ~ 2004!
? Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
? 55 pages & 66 high-resolution grayscale images. Cardstock cover. Bright white paper.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.