Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger 10/22" Book
- DPMS Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Polymer Smoke... $17.99 Available
- Energizer Battery 1620 Lithium... $1.99 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Tetra Gun Cold Blue 2.7 oz Liquid... $4.89 Available
- Energizer Battery 392 Silver Oxide... $1.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Ruger BX-25x2 Magazine 10/22 Ruger 22 Long Rifle Tandem... $45.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger .22 Automatic... $10.99 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 21" Steel Shaft... $13.49 Available
- "Winchester Model 94 Rifle & Carbine" Handbook... $7.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger, S&W 57, 58 41 Remington Magnum... $7.49 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud 115 B Set... $2.59 Available
Excerpt from the guide:
The 10/22 uses a rotary magazine. Retracting the bolt handle cocks the internal hammer and compresses the recoil spring. When the bolt is manually released it moves forward (driven by the recoil spring), strips a cartridge from the magazine (if magazine is loaded) and chambers the cartridge. The bolt is held against the chambered cartridge by the recoil spring. When the trigger is pulled, the hammer is released and strikes the firing pin which indents the cartridge case rim and ignites the priming compound inside the rim. As the bullet leaves the barrel, the bolt is forced rearward automatically, extracting and ejecting the fired case, and at the same time cocking the hammer and compressing the recoil spring again. Once the trigger is released the rifle is ready to fire again and will cycle repeatedly until there are no more cartridges in the magazine.
More of What's Inside:
Publisher: Not listed
Date of Publication: Not listed
Number of Pages: 55
From the publisher:
The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models from 1964 ~ 2005.
? Includes all serial numbers and manufacture dates for all models from 1964 ~ 2004!
? Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
? 55 pages & 66 high-resolution grayscale images. Cardstock cover. Bright white paper.