Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger 10/22" Book
Excerpt from the guide:
The 10/22 uses a rotary magazine. Retracting the bolt handle cocks the internal hammer and compresses the recoil spring. When the bolt is manually released it moves forward (driven by the recoil spring), strips a cartridge from the magazine (if magazine is loaded) and chambers the cartridge. The bolt is held against the chambered cartridge by the recoil spring. When the trigger is pulled, the hammer is released and strikes the firing pin which indents the cartridge case rim and ignites the priming compound inside the rim. As the bullet leaves the barrel, the bolt is forced rearward automatically, extracting and ejecting the fired case, and at the same time cocking the hammer and compressing the recoil spring again. Once the trigger is released the rifle is ready to fire again and will cycle repeatedly until there are no more cartridges in the magazine.
More of What's Inside:
Publisher: Not listed
Date of Publication: Not listed
Number of Pages: 55
From the publisher:
The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models from 1964 ~ 2005.
? Includes all serial numbers and manufacture dates for all models from 1964 ~ 2004!
? Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
? 55 pages & 66 high-resolution grayscale images. Cardstock cover. Bright white paper.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Volquartsen Automatic Bolt Release Ruger 10/22 ... $11.49 Select Options
- Ruger BX-25x2 Magazine 10/22 Ruger 22 Long Rifle Tandem... $45.99 Available
- John Masen Muzzle Brake Ruger 10/22 Steel Blue... $17.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Ruger Mark III Series Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger Mini-14,... $10.99 Available
- Volquartsen Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $10.99 Available
- "The Ultimate Ruger 10/22: Manual and User's Guide" Book by... $12.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul MS1-MS3 QD Adapter Nylon... $16.36 Select Options
- Flatline Ops Extended Magazine Release Ruger 10/22 Black... $24.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 870 Shotguns" Book... $6.49 Available
- Bondhus Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set 1/20" to 3/16"... $4.99 Available