Caldwell Universal Brass Trap
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Available
- Fenix ARB-L2 Battery 18650 Rechargeable... $13.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Primer Slide Spring... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Anti-Walk Hammer & Trigger Pins AR-15 Small Pin .154"... $5.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 90 Grain... $16.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 250 Grain... $26.49 Available
- Uberti 1851 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36 Caliber... $299.99 Available
- Leupold VX-1 Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm... $199.99 - $249.99 Select Options
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel with Anti-Tilt... $12.78 - $14.49 Select Options
- Nikon Tripod Full Size Black... $59.99 Available
- Bohning Seal-Tite Bow String Wax Silicone 1 oz Tube... $5.29 Available
- Base Height: 21"
- Depth From Opening: 19"
- Opening Width: 17"
Shipping Weight: 2.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.