Remington 6-Tube Choke Tube Case Nylon Green
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Carlson's Flush Mounted Choke Tube Browning Invector, Mossberg... $16.95 Select Options
- Browning Extended Choke Tube Browning Invector-DS 12 Gauge... $48.49 - $48.99 Select Options
- Remington Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 20 Gauge Lead or... $15.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip 45 ACP 6-Round Matte Package of 5... $4.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Choke Tube Lube 3/4 oz... $7.99 Available
- Hevi-Shot Hevi-Duty Home Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4"... $6.99 Available
- Tipton Choke Tube and Cleaning Accessory Case Polymer Smoke... $1.04 Closeout Special
- Remington Choke Tube ProBore 12 Gauge Extended... $19.99 - $42.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1100-12 (Replaces... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Remington Turkey Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 12 Gauge... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Holds 6 flush or extended chokes and wrench
- Padded for protection
- Heavy-duty zippered Cordura pouch
- Belt loop for carry convience
The Rem Choke Tube Case holds size flush or extended chokes and includes a pocket with zipper to hold a wrench. The zippered pouch is made of heavy-duty cordura and the belt loop makes carrying convenient.
- Measures: 10.5" x 5" open, 5 x 5.5" x 2.5" closed
- Fits chokes tubes up to 3.5" in plastic tubes, up to 4.75" in elastic loops
- Belt loops fit up to 2" wide belts
- weight: 6 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.