Buck Scholar Folding Pocket Knife 2.75" Drop Point 420HC Stainless Steel Blade Stainless Steel Handle
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $7.74 - $10.39 Select Options
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- Barnett Predator CarbonLite 375 CRT Crossbow Package with 3x... $680.99 Available
- Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gel 10%... $39.99 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Barnett Crossbow String Lubewax Pack of 3... $12.99 Available
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- Barnett Carbon Crossbow Bolt 4" Vanes Pack of 5... $40.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Blade Steel: 420HC stainless steel
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Blade length: 1-7/8"
- Closed Length: 2-3/4"
- Overall Length: 4-5/8"
- Weight: 1.3 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.