Warren Tactical Night Sight Set Glock 1-Dot Tritium Tactical Rear, 1-Dot Tritium Front Steel Matte
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $6.99 Available
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Installation Tool... $35.99 Available
- Arredondo Checkered Extended Magazine Base Pad +5 Glock 17,... $37.99 Available
- BlackHawk Tactical Shemaugh Cotton Sand and Black... $14.99 Available
- Glock Trigger Housing with Ejector Glock 9mm Generation 4... $7.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Buffer Technologies Magazine Well Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $31.99 Available
- ISMI Recoil Spring Glock 19, 23, 25, 32 15 lb Chrome Silicon... $7.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Available
- Power Custom 1-Piece Weaver-Style Base Ruger 10/22 Matte... $18.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Browning Hi-Power... $14.99 Available
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This night sight set pairs a single dot Tritium Warren Tactical rear sight with a single dot Tritium front blade, producing a self-luminous "figure 8" sight picture that's easy to see in no- or low-light environments. The front sight's .050" diameter green Tritium lamp is surrounded by a .100" diameter white ring that resembles a standard white dot for daytime use. The .115" wide front sight installs into the slide via Glock's hexagonal screw-type arrangement. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Single 0.040" Dia Tritium Dot
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: 0.050" Dia Green Tritium Lamp w/0.100" White Outline
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.