Warren Tactical Night Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34, 35 1-Dot Tritium Tactical Rear, 1-Dot Tritium Front Steel Matte
Warren Tactical Sights were designed by IDPA champion shooter and FBI Hostage Rescue Team veteran Scott Warren. Warren developed these sights to overcome the shortcomings of virtually every other sight on the market. After five years of testing various designs, Warren adopted the sights that would bear his namesake and become well known throughout the law enforcement and competition communities.
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .120" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This night sight set pairs a single dot Tritium Warren Tactical rear sight with a single dot Tritium front blade, producing a self-luminous "figure 8" sight picture that's easy to see in no- or low-light environments. The front sight's .050" diameter green Tritium lamp is surrounded by a .100" diameter white ring that resembles a standard white dot for daytime use. The .125" wide front sight installs into the slide via Glock's hexagonal screw-type arrangement. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Single 0.040" Dia Tritium Dot
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.120"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: 0.050" Dia Green Tritium Lamp w/0.100" White Outline
- Front Sight Width: 0.125"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.030 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington
Sale — Select ItemsView More OptionsAdd to Cart for Price
Troy Industries M-LOK Rail Section Aluminum Matte
$24.99 - $42.99
ZEV Technologies Fulcrum Ultimate Trigger and Action Kit Glock...
SaleAdd to Cart for PriceList Price: $242.25
Glock Magazine Follower Glock 21, 21SF, 30, 30SF 45 ACP...
Lyman Special T Shellholder Adapter Priming Punch J-Type Ram...
Military Surplus AK-47 Polish Under Folding Stock Parts Kit...
Sale$279.99Save $50.00 (15%)
Trijicon HD Night Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27,...
$134.00 & SHIPS FREE
Trijicon Suppressor Night Sight Set Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23,...
$125.80 - $126.00 & SHIPS FREE
XS 24/7 Express Night Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26,...
$108.00 & SHIPS FREE
Heinie Straight Eight SlantPro Night Sight Set Glock 17, 19,...
Warren Tactical Night Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34,...
BattleHook Night Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27,...