100 Straight Choke Tube Anti-Seize Grease 1/2 oz
- Loctite C5-A Anti-Seize Grease Copper 1 oz Tube... $6.09 Available
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.69 Available
- Briley Unilube Choke Tube Anti-Seize 1/2 oz... $3.95 Available
- CVA Breech Plus Anti-Seize Grease Stick... $4.99 Available
- Thompson Center Super Lube All Purpose Anti-Seize Lubricant ... $8.19 - $10.79 Select Options
- Thompson Center "Gorilla Grease" Muzzleloader Anti-Seize... $4.99 Available
- Thompson Center EZ-Thread Anti-Seize Black Powder Breech Plug... $9.59 Available
- Browning Choke Tube Browning Invector-DS 12 Gauge... $32.49 - $32.99 Select Options
- Taccom Duaload 4UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $28.95 Available
- Remington Speed Choke Tube Wrench 12 Gauge Remington... $9.99 Available
- Browning Flex Foam Zippered Choke Tube Case Nylon Black... $25.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $13.76 Available
- Plano 400 Series Gun Guard Case... $24.61 - $29.99 Select Options
Material: Extreme pressure lube
Features: Designed to protect choke tubes against rust, corrosion and rust
Shipping Weight: 0.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.