Buck 191 Zipper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.125" 420HC Stainless Steel Drop Point Gut Hook Blade Wood Handle with Leather Sheath
- Buck 691 Zipper-R Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.125" 420HC... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buck 583 Harvest Series Boning Hunting Knife 5" Trailing Point... $43.99 Available
- Remington F.A.S.T. Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 5-3/8" Serrated... $19.79 - $22.99 Select Options
- SOG Aura Hunting Gut Hook Fixed Blade Knife 5" Drop Point... $35.49 Available
- Case Ridgeback Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.07" Drop Point... $32.99 - $51.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Master Hunter Knife 4.5" VG-1 San Mai 3 Stainless... $97.99 - $103.99 Select Options
- Gerber Gator Gut Hook Fixed Blade Knife 4.5" Drop Point 420 HC... $37.99 Available
- SOG Rotohook Fixed Blade Knife 4.5" Drop Point 8Cr13 Stainless... Add to Cart for Price
Type: Fixed blade hunting
Overall Length: 8-1/2"
Blade Length: 4-1/8 "
Blade Shape: Drop point with gut hook
Weight: 6.3 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.