Hornady Heavy Magnum Turkey Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-3/8 oz #5 Nickel Plated Shot Box of 10
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Hornady Heavy Magnum, Turkey Ammunition is a new breed of heavy magnum. Delivering a payload of nickel plated shot in a tight, dense pattern. The Versatite wad does the patterning, and typically patterns best with an improved cylinder or modified choke. The wad strips cleanly from the pellets in flight without disrupting them, resulting in a shorter shot string that delivers more collective energy on impact. At 1200 feet per second, the 20 gauge Heavy Magnum Turkey ammunition allows hunters to achieve lethal results out to 50 yards. This round also has the thickest nickel-plated shot in the industry that minimizes shot deformation enabling more shot to be delivered to the intended target.
- Gauge/Bore: 20 Gauge
- Shell Length: 3"
- Shot Weight: 1-3/8 oz
- Shot Size: #5
- Shot Type: Nickel-plated lead
- Wad Type: VERSATITE
- Muzzle Velocity: 1200
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.150 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: Yes
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.