- Built with a jacket slot belt loop
- Cut down body and tapered trailing edge aid in concealment
- Tension adjustable detent (presses on the firearm's trigger guard) allows a selectable level of retention
- Front cut allows for fast draw and reholstering
One of the fastest options for duty officers who require level 3 protection against holster grabs. Sturdy polymer holster features the Serpa firearm retention system coupled with a secondary top lock for extreme firearm retention security. Belt loop holster fits duty belts and jacket slots, offering the Serpa firearm retention system to officers on duty. Sturdy polymer construction.
Serpa holster has a lock that engages the trigger guard. The release is made during a normal drawing motion with the trigger finger hitting the lock on the outside of the holster body. Allows full firing grip for draw and immediate retention on reholstering.
- Holster comes with both a belt loop and a paddle platform (paddle not included)
- Belt loop is adjustable for angle and rake, may be used for cross-draw, adjusts for belt width, adjusts for ride height