MOJO Hardwire Mallard Machine Motion Duck Decoy Polymer
- MOJO Teal Motion Duck Decoy Polymer... $59.99 Available
- MOJO Camo Roller Pen 3-Pack Face Paint Black, Brown and Green... $8.99 Available
- MOJO Decoy Extension Pole 12' Aluminum Black... $31.99 Available
- MOJO Self Timer Decoy Motion Timer... $24.99 Available
- Higdon Magnum Mallard Fully Flocked Weighted Keel Duck Decoys... $101.99 Available
- MOJO Mud Seat Steel... $54.99 Available
- MOJO Screamin' Woody Motion Wood Duck Decoy Polymer... $67.99 Available
- MOJO Flyway Feeder Motion Duck Decoy Polymer... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MOJO Thrasher Motorized Decoy Motion Stake Steel... $169.99 Available
- Higdon Splashing-Flasher 2 12 Volt Mallard Drake Motion Duck... $198.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Higdon Pulsator 2 Drake 12 Volt Motion Duck Decoy Polymer... $152.99 Available
- 80 foot cord
- Switch activated
- Requires 12 volt battery (not included)
- Works with all decoys
- Realistic feeding action
Shipping Weight: 11.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.