Galco Front Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 26, 27, 33 Leather Tan
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 26, 27... $14.99 Available
- DeSantis Pocket-Tuk Inside the Waistband or Pocket Holster... $14.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Super Fly Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 26, 27,... $22.99 Available
- Galco Pocket Protector Holster Ambidextrous Glock 26, 27, 33... $22.36 Select Options
- DeSantis Cargo Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 26,... $23.49 Available
- Bianchi 3S Pistol Pocket Inside the Waistband Holster Glock... $55.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips 9-Piece Foam Gun Cleaning Kit... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Galco Leather Cleaner and Conditioner 4 oz Bottle... $7.96 - $95.52 Select Options
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
Technical Information: Front Pocket Holster
Fits Belts Up To: N/A
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.