Buck 757 Camp Axe 3" High Carbon Steel Powder Coated Blade 12.25" Overall Length High-Imapct Plastic Handle Black
- Lansky Puck Dual-Grit Coarse and Fine Knife and Tool Sharpener... $6.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Smith's Axe & Machete Sharpener... $16.49 Available
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Dia-Sharp Sharpener Credit Card Size Coarse... $9.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Diafold Diamond Whetstone Sharpener Coarse... $18.49 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $44.08 - $432.54 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 150... $19.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.79 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 44, 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Select Options
- Gamehide Men's Deer Camp Zippered Vest Synthetic Blend... $14.99 Select Options
- Blade length: 3"
- Weight: 17.2 oz
- Head Material: Forged High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: High-impact plastic
- Sheath: Molded Nylon
Shipping Weight: 1.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.