Inline Fabrication Bullet Bin Barrier
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $6.37 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Retainer Spring... $1.24 - $7.99 Select Options
- Inline Fabrication Improved Output Double Bin Bracket for... $32.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Inline Fabrication Ergo Roller Handle for Hornady Lock-N-Load... $57.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Inline Fabrication Ultramount Piggy Back Die and Bushing... $15.49 Available
- Inline Fabrication Ultramount Piggy Back Die Holder 7/8"... $13.29 Available
- Inline Fabrication L.E.D. Light Kit with Skylight for Hornady... $44.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Increased Capacity Bullet Bin Red... $6.19 Available
- ProMag Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31,... $10.29 Available
Fits: All standard bullet bins
Function: increase the capacity of bins
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.