Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 32 North American Arms (NAA) 80 Grain Flex Tip eXpanding Box of 25
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 22 Long Rifle 12-Round... $26.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $1.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 44 Special 240 Grain Semi-Wadcutter... $49.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 255 Grain Lead Keith-Type... $36.99 - $74.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition for the 32 NAA was purpose built for defensive handgun use and is designed to deliver reliable and controlled expansion regardless of the target every time. Critical Defense Ammunition is loaded with Hornady's FTX bullet which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Each round is loaded into a nickel plated brass case for increased visibility in low-light situations and premium low flash propellants that deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns that will not disrupt night vision.
Critical Defense Ammunition is:
This ammunition was designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.