Thompson Center Barrel Thompson Center Contender, G2 Contender 6.8mm Remington SPC Medium Contour 1 in 10" Twist 14" Blue Adjustable Sights
This is a factory Thompson Center Contender and G2 Contender Barrel. Barrels for the Contender and G2 Contender are interchangeable, but not for use with Encore frames. They can be changed in seconds by removing the forend and tapping out the barrel/frame hinge pin. Drilled and tapped for scope mounts. No gunsmithing required. This barrel will not work on Contender frames with a serial number pre 195,000 unless the grips have been changed to the new G2 style.
Notes on Thompson Center® (T/C) Barrels:
- Barrel fits the T/C® Model Firearm in the product description only
- Bull barrels have the same diameter for the full length, they do not taper from chamber to muzzle
- Heavy barrels taper from chamber to muzzle, but are of a heavier contour than standard contour barrels
Notes on T/C® Barrel Length and Rifle/Pistol Configuration:
- It is possible to purchase the T/C® Encore and Contender in a rifle or pistol configuration
- Since this is the case, it shall be the responsibility of the consumer to comply with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding barrel length and configuration
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use handgun parts, including barrel and/or pistol grip, on an Encore/Contender originally sold as a rifle
- For more information, see: The Gun Control Act of 1968 U.S.C. Title 18, Chapter 44 on the ATF website at www.atf.gov
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.