All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: SuperLite 7075 Alloy core with Carbon Fiber Outer Shell
- Straightness: +/- .002"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: 9/32"
- Shaft Length 440 Spine: 31-1/2"
- Shaft Length 390 Spine: 32"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 32-1/2"
- Arrow Weight 440 Spine: 8.4 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 390 Spine: 8.9 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 340 Spine: 9.7 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: Blazer Vane 6 grains
- Insert Weight: HP insert, 23 grains
- Nock Weight: X Nock, 9 grains