Easton A/C/C Pro Hunting Series Carbon and Aluminum Arrow
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: SuperLite 7075 Alloy core with Carbon Fiber Outer Shell
- Straightness: +/- .002"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: 9/32"
- Shaft Length 440 Spine: 31-1/2"
- Shaft Length 390 Spine: 32"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 32-1/2"
- Arrow Weight 440 Spine: 8.4 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 390 Spine: 8.9 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 340 Spine: 9.7 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: Blazer Vane 6 grains
- Insert Weight: HP insert, 23 grains
- Nock Weight: X Nock, 9 grains
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections