Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #6 28 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter)
- Speer Gold Dot Bullets 480 Ruger (475 Diameter) 275 Grain... $27.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #4 25 Caliber and 26... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #3 24 Caliber, 6mm (243... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #11 41 Caliber (410... $10.99 Available
- Lee Taper Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $12.79 Available
- Loadbooks USA "6mm Remington" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Loadbooks USA "Weatherby Magnums Volume 2" Reloading Manual... $11.49 Available
- Loadbooks USA "Weatherby Magnums Volume 1" Reloading Manual... $11.49 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Hand Press... $33.49 Available
- Lee Taper Crimp Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $12.79 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 25-06 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $46.74 Available
Fits: Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller (Item 851-547)
Function: Diameter Specific Collet (size located in description)
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.