Lyman Orange Turbo Concentrated Cleaning Solution 16 oz
- Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob 6 lb "Easy Pour... $16.49 Available
- Lansky Super C Clamp Knife Sharpening System Bench Mount... $14.99 Available
- Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra... $67.99 Available
- Lansky Hone Medium Serrated... $8.89 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Nathan's Honing Oil 4 oz Liquid... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Turbo Charger Media Reactivator... $7.19 - $14.99 Select Options
Use: Liquid pre-cleaner for fouled cases.
Directions for Use: Place fouled cases in a separate container and pour Orange Turbo Case cleaner over them. Cases should not be treated for more than 5 minutes.
Size: 16 oz Bottle
Notes: Lyman recommends that Orange Turbo Case Cleaner not be added to media. It is a stand alone treatment.
Shipping Weight: 1.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.