HySkore Four Gun Pistol Rack Vinyl Coated Metal Gray
- HySkore Stackable 7-Gun Pistol Rack Vinyl Coated Steel Gray... $17.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $9.89 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 45 ACP Steel PVD Matte with... $33.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 357 Sig, 40 S&W Steel Blue... $33.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 6 Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol... $11.99 Select Options
- Browning Zerust Protectant (Protects Standard Safes up to 30"... $9.99 Available
- Nightforce Anti-Cant Device Top Ring Bubble Level for... $75.00 Available
- Havalon Piranta Knife Sheath Nylon Black... $3.12 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 165 Grain Hornady... $58.99 Available
The Hyskore 4 Gun Pistol Rack is an economical and sturdy solution for storage of multiple handguns. It is dimensionally suited for placement within a gun safe, closet, on a shelf or used as a stand-alone storage device. The frame is constructed from heavy-duty steel wire and is coated with vinyl to prevent unsightly scuffing to the surfaces of your firearms. Unlike many comparable pistol racks on the market today, this particular model features carefully designed and wider-spaced partitions to facilitate easier access. Below the firearm storage partitions is an integrated shelf which can be used to stow magazines or other small, applicable items such as ear plugs.
- 7.875” L x 4” D x 7.625” H
- Ergonomic and Accessible Design
- Maximized Space
- Built-in Magazine Storage Shelf
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Construction
- Frame Coated in Vinyl to Protect Firearms from Marring
- Rack Legs Include Rubber Feet for Stability
Shipping Weight: 1.505 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.