Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 250 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 240 Grain... $31.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $20.61 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #503 38 Special, 38 Super,... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 200 Grain... $19.91 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Hornady 50 Caliber Sabot for 45 Caliber Bullets Pack of 50... $9.29 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452... $30.99 Available
- Harvester Muzzleloading 50 Caliber Crushed Rib Sabot for 45... $9.29 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 450 Bushmaster (452 Diameter)... $29.99 Available
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 3.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.