Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-230-TC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452 Diameter) 230 Grain Truncated Cone
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain... $19.79 Available
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6%... $24.99 Available
- Thompson Bear Heat Bullet Lube Solid... $5.99 Available
- Radians Lowset Passive Earmuffs (NRR 21dB)... $11.29 Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Lee Case Conditioning Kit... $10.99 Available
- Saeco Green Bullet Lube Solid... $7.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- Gun Guides Reloading Guide for Pistols " 9mm Luger, 357 SIG,... $10.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.830 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.