Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-230-TC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452 Diameter) 230 Grain Truncated Cone
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain... $13.87 Available
- Radians Lowset Passive Earmuffs (NRR 21dB)... $11.29 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Choate High Visibility Magazine Follower Mossberg 500, 600 12... $4.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175... $19.99 Available
- Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Reduced Power... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #8 (45 Auto Rim)... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $25.85 Available
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 308... $43.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 223... $43.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #518... $6.31 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.830 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.