Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #4 25 Caliber and 26 Caliber, 6.5mm (257 and 260 Diameter)
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $2.66 - $15.65 Select Options
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #9 35 Caliber 9mm (358... $10.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #5 27 Caliber (270... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #3 24 Caliber, 6mm (243... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #13 45 Caliber (451... $10.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #4 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $7.15 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
Fits: Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller (Item 851-547)
Function: Diameter Specific Collet (size located in description)
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.