Fenix E15 Flashlight LED requires 1 CR123A Battery Aluminum Black
- Energizer Battery EL123 (CR123 Compatible) Lithium... $23.99 Select Options
- Mace Brand Triple-Action Pocket Pepper Spray 11 Gram Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Energizer Battery AA Industrial Alkaline EN91 Pack of 24... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gerber Dime Multi-Tool 10 Function 3Cr13 Stainless Steel... $14.99 Select Options
- Leapers UTG Weaver-Style Carry Handle Mount 11 Slot AR-15... $10.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover Long 18 Slots... $13.29 Available
- AimShot Laser Bore Sight Diode Module... $29.99 - $89.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries Squid Grip Inserts for TRX Extreme, Alpha... $25.49 Select Options
The Fenix E15 utilizes a twist bezel to activate and change mode. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to change between the two modes when using the light. Additionally, the E15 features a high-efficiency circuitry to maximize brightness.
- Bulb: Cree XP-E LED
- Light Output:
- High: 140 Lumens
- Mid: 75 Lumens
- Low: 10 Lumens
- Run Time:
- High: 1 Hours 51 Minutes
- Mid: 4 Hours 16 Minutes
- Low: 30 Hours
- Battery: 1 CR123A Lithium Battery (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 2.3"
- Diamter: 0.78"
- Weight: 0.8 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Shipping Weight: 0.114 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.