Menck Chamber Ironing Tool 22 Rimfire
Swages out burrs in .22 chambers caused by excessive dry firing. Simply insert and turn, or tap against burr until chamber is smooth and round again. Can be pushed in and turned with its own handle, or a small wrench; or, threaded into an 8-32 cleaning rod and pulled into the chamber. The tool can also be driven into the chamber from the rear with a small punch.
- Tool is 1 1/16" long, with handle overall length is 7 1/4"
- Swage portion is hardened steel
- Designed to swage burrs in 22 rimfire chambers caused by dry firing.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Hornady Cap Cotton
- Leupold Rifleman Scope Base Weaver-Style Remington View More Options
Wolff Spring Pack High Standard Current Models Push Button...
MEC Powder Bushing
Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 45 Caliber Brass 8 x 32 Thread
$9.99 - $15.79
A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 22 Long Rifle
$8.99 - $11.49
Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag Alloy
$7.29 - $7.99
Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer
HIVIZ Front Sight CZ 75, 83, 85, 97, P-01 Steel Fiber Optic
Wheeler Engineering Bench Block
$21.99List Price: $26.99 Save $5.00 (19%)
Snugpak Combat Casualty Survival Blanket Olive Drab and Silver
- Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 2-7x 33mm Matte View More Options