RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Pilot and Chamfer 375 Caliber
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Green... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #16 (30 Luger, 9mm... $6.29 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #6 (38 S&W, 38 Special,... $6.29 Available
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 38 Special Box of 50... $8.69 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 375 H&H Magnum (Replacement... $4.19 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 375 Caliber (375 Diameter) 235... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Loadbooks USA "30-30 Winchester" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Loadbooks USA "9mm Luger" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Straight Cone Military Crimp... $19.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "45 ACP" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Loadbooks USA "357 Magnum Handgun and Rifle" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Cutter 375 Caliber... $49.99 Available
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 375 Winchester... $30.49 Available
- Loadbooks USA "45 Colt" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Fits: RCBS Trim Pro 3-Way Cutter heads
Function: 375 Caliber pilot and chamfer
Notes: By replacing the pilot and adjusting the trimmer blades reloaders can make their 3-way cutter work with a variety of different calibers
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.