Kensight Adjustable Defensive Rear Sight 1911 Novak LoMount Cut Steel Black Serrated Blade with White Dots
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP Steel... $17.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $87.29 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200" Height... $22.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .200"... $22.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .220"... $18.99 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight 1911 LPA TRT Cut Steel Black... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .170"... $22.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .180"... $22.99 Available
This Kensight Rear Sight is equipped with a Partially Serrated Slanted Blade for reduced glare, and incorporates a High Visibility White Dot on either side of the sight notch that helps to funnel the shooter's attention toward the front sight post. This rear sight fits the popular Novak LoMount rear sight dovetail cut, often found on many factory-produced and custom 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Slanted, Partially Serrated w/2 White Dots
- Sight Dovetail: Novak LoMount (65 Degree x 0.495")
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.