TAPCO M-16 A2-Style Flash Hider M14x1.0 LH Thread AK-47 Steel Matte
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm 122 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $4.99 - $239.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer AK-47, AK-74, Valmet, Galil... $13.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Energizer Battery 392 Silver Oxide... $1.99 Available
- Advanced Technology Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $29.99 Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $17.49 - $121.99 Select Options
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $2.22 - $13.95 Select Options
- Winchester Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Full Metal... $14.29 - $264.99 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.135 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.