Benjamin Rogue Electronic PCP Air Rifle 357 Caliber Tan Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel
If you're used to hunting with rimfire and small to medium bore centerfire, you'll be surprised by the accuracy and stealth of this air rifle. The Benjamin Rogue Electronic PCP Air Rifle has a shrouded barrel that makes it quieter than any firearm you might choose, and with virtually no recoil, its accuracy is amazing.
Technical Information Benjamin Rogue Electronic PCP Air Rifle
Weight: 10 lbs.
Overall Length: 48"
Barrel Length: N/A
Ammunition: Benjamin by Nosler Pellets Only
Magazine Capacity: 6
Cocking Effort: N/A
Trigger Pull: N/A
Trigger Type: 2 Stage Adjustable
Safety: Cross Bolt
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 FPS
Power Source: PCP
Max Pressure: 3000 PSI
Barrel: Rifled and Shrouded
WARNING (Filling from 0 PSI): When filling your Benjamin Rogue Electronic PCP Air Rifle make sure you fill the air reservoir slowly (up to 250 PSI) to prevent damage to the regulator valve. The valve will seat at 30-40 PSI. You may still hear air escaping into the barrel which is expected. Around 180-220 PSI, the valves will seal and the air will fill the reservoir. After 250 PSI, you can fill as normal. Users should not fill past 250 PSI too quickly due to the buildup of heat due to compressing air. See instructions for further details or possible changes to the filling process.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 12.400 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.